Wednesday 18 March 2009

the latest plan.........

A bit more cheerful today, so no random ranting………
Himself did the 11 to 4 shift last night so I got some sleep – I love that man. We’ve hatched a new cunning plan which involves getting the crazypixie out of bed at 7 and ensuring she gets two naps in. I’m sure this is going to work (though I’ve also been quite sure about every other plan since December)!
So this morning was spent driving around for two hours, firstly to lull the crazypixie to sleep, then to keep her asleep. I made a few attempts at pulling into car parks and catching a bit of shut eye myself but she was well wise to that and was having none of it. I’m sure I’ll be reported to the Gards for suspicious behaviour as I’ve driven through the village at least 6 times already! We’ll attempt the afternoon nap in her room, in the hopes that mummy will get a bit of sleep and not just be a human soother for an hour and a half……
Love the little nutter to bits anyway………

1 comment:

mammydiaries said...

You can do it Jen, I have faith in you!!!! Love the making of the "new plan" We've also had several of those since Christmas:) Next step? Whisky with her Supper and a hash pipe during Storytime...