Thursday 21 June 2007

Goals

As I can be quite a scatty person and not just a little disorganised I'm going to set some goals for myself.
Firstly: write every day
Secondly: at least 1,000 words per day
Day one, end of day total was 2121 words and by the end of day two that total (cumulative) had climbed to 3239.
This is not an extra ordinary amount of work but it is getting me started and it is achievable. I'll reassess in a week or so and see how I'm doing.
At the moment I'm leaving out descriptions which I plan to go back later and fill in, and instead I am concentrating on getting the plot developed. So many ideas - it's quite exciting.

3 comments:

jen said...

just testing this comment facility

Baino said...

It works!

Brian Damage said...

Word to the wise - take off comment moderation. It's a pain in the ass when you get around twelve comments to sift through.