Wednesday 20 June 2007

Day Two


Well, day two of the great novel. and life is already getting in the way!!

Correction, life is more important and I still managed to get plenty of writing done today.

I had the interesting experience of visiting the bob the builder website with a 5 yr old today and sending bob e-cards from him to his cousin and friends I thought might enjoy a laugh - ah, I'll always be a kid on the inside.

As usual I'm trying to do a million things at once, but that has always worked for me in the past and at the mo I'm writing a short story for a competition (grade me, grade me), touching up a poem for another competition (ditto) and of course continuing work on the novel that the world has been waiting for!

Not to mention, cleaning, cooking, babysitting and visiting my folks and it's not even 7 o'clock yet.

Must clean my office as I reckon it's symbolic of my chaotic state of mind. Won't clean it up too much, I like a little bit of random chaos. I'll post a photo when I unearth the camera, in the meantime here's Loui and Therms in their favourite place.

No comments: