Tuesday 19 June 2007

Introducing Loui



This is my trusty steed Loui who sits on my keyboard, stands infront of my screen and generally makes herself useful.
She likes nothing better than when we spend a day in the office. We spent a lot of time there today. Her brother prefers his own company and spent most of today asleep on a pile of clothes in the bedroom
When she lets me I'm trying to just keep writing and worry about structure and research later. It seems to be working and a plot is definitely emerging as my fingers type out stuff it didn't even know was in my head. Characters are appearing at a fierce rate and it's all I can do to keep up with the outpouring of words.
Every now and then I need a little think so I go and do some ironing or another mundane task that lets the grey cells churn away.

No comments: