Thursday 21 June 2007

real blogger now


Big day today - posted first comment on another blog and got two comments in return. Ah it's the little milestones. Thank you Baino and Dario Sanchez I feel like a real blogger now.

I'm sure as I get used to this I'll let go a little more, I'm still quite nervous of getting out there but sure i suppose that's only natural.


Got some fab news today, crazy lady (who i love dearly) got the all clear from her last cancer removal op - so on the piss for the weekend.

Not only that but i'm here writing into the night ( and kind of sulking too, if I'm honest)and current word count is 5102 - so doing well. In fact I'm giving my heroine a blog too so I'm justifying this as research of a sort. At the moment the poor girl is locked under the stairs with a volatile stranger lurking outside. Not sure how long I'll leave her there -two chapters is prob as far as I'll stretch it. I'm no Stephen king.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave her under the stairs! Have her come out of there with a flamethrower or a machine gun or something just as nasty.
Just a thought.
Welcome to the blogoshpere.

Brian Damage said...

Spread your horizons a bit though - I've always found single issue blogs (political blogs in particular) to be as much fun as getting kicked repeatedly in the testicles.

And I had to wait four months for a comment, so you've gotten a headstart ...

Baino said...

See we're all blog sluts!

jen said...

Thanks for the tips Dario - I think you've made a good point(will take your word for the testicle thing).I've been reluctant to release the rants!!!
God help you all now.

Brian , do I detect a computer game influence here?

Baino - that mini skirt is coming out

Brian Damage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Damage said...

I said: Brian is a psychopath. Just ignore him.

Also, when my blog is taken off private, you will see that I do nothing but rant. 'Tis therapeutic ...