Monday 25 June 2007

Peeing in a boot

Some of you doubted it could be done - but yes, it is possible for a woman to pee in a boot. I would recommend double lining said boot with plastic bags (see photo of experiment set up) and the addition of kitty litter does help with the clean up operation. Don't panic, I will not by trying out murdering techniques in order to make my plot more plausible.

Had my girlie weekend away and almost totally failed at relaxing. A spa weekend while in the middle of reading Naomi Wolf's The Beauty Myth leads to a lot of mixed emotions. However, dinner was fab and the company was good.
I do find it hard to relax when my mind is in creative mode and I managed to scribble on every bit of paper I could find in the hotel room and I think I talked incessantly for at least 6 hours ( and I drink green tea not coffee). That said, I'm definitely less wired than when I left on sat.
Maybe I've exhausted myself out as I could not get my ass out of bed this morning (lucky that I have that luxury I suppose) and am now going to spend the rest of the day trying to catch up on myself.

No comments: